- When you find out that this is my third pregnancy, DO NOT say the following:
- "You need to slow down!" (Why? Is my pregnancy pace to much for your stupidity to keep up with?)
- "Don't you know what causes that?" (Yeah, it's called sex. Unfortunately, I don't know what causes you to say such rude things.)
- "You had a boy and a girl! I thought you were done!" (Oh, I'm sorry that I've screwed up YOUR vision of MY perfect family.)
- "Are you getting your tubes tied after this?" (Not that it's your business at all what happens to 'my tubes', but no. I'm not. Are you getting your mouth wired shut so you can't ask things like that?)
- I'm fully aware that my house can be "a mess". When you mention something about it, I'm going to assume that you're being funny and sympathetic. When your twelve year old mentions it, I'm going to assume that you haven't taught him any manners.
- I've chosen to be a stay-at-home mom. This does not mean I am lazy, uneducated, or not ambitious. It also does not mean that I have nothing better to do than be at your beck and call - no "job" does not equal no life.
- Not everyone is obsessed with their size. I may be fat, but I'm also smart, funny, cute, and a thousand other wonderful things. Get over yourself.
- I don't go to church because I think I'm better than you. I go to church because I think I can be a better me.
It is no use to grumble and complain;
It's just as cheap and easy to rejoice;
When God sorts out the weather and sends rain -
Why, rain's my choice.
~James Whitcomb Riley
And here's whats for dinner:
Monday - Hacienda leftovers (Super YUM!)
Tuesday - Hamburgers, corn on the cob
Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Dip and salad
Thursday - Enchilada Pie
Friday - Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup