- Wish I had fleece one-piece outfits like Grace. They are so cozy! (Mom, this does not mean I want the Forever Lazy for Christmas...)
- Give my husband coupons to use when he goes Christmas shopping for me this weekend.
- Buy stuff for your own stocking.
- Purchase pajamas instead of sew them. The intentions were there, the time is not. Hello K-Mart 50% off sale!
- Not mind watching the Elf on the Shelf movie over and over. It's cute.
- Think it's sad that Michelle Duggar had a miscarriage. It's a shame people are saying she deserved it and that it's God's way of saying she shouldn't have anymore kids. No one deserves that heartbreak.
(I stole this one directly from Airing My Dirty Laundry - where I link up this list. Check out her site!!)
I've been taking pictures of our elf Scout's adventures and hope to show you later this week!
|Because sometimes sweatpants just aren't frumpy enough...|