- Raid the kids stockings for candy after they go to bed.
- Be excited for Christmas, but a little ready for it to be over.
- Sit and stare at the Christmas tree. It makes me feel all warm, cozy and Christmasy. I normally take it down Christmas evening, but I may just leave it up a little while longer this year.
- Coupon to help others. Because of couponing, I was able to donate three bags of things to Riley's school can drive - including ten bottles of shampoo, 14 packages of soap, 20 single load packets of Tide and 13 tubes of toothpaste. None of it cost me a dime.
- Be a few days late with my "It's Okay" list.
- Pray for Gracie. She goes in for a CT scan and neurosurgeon appointment this morning. It's a routine check-up, but they adjusted her shunt a few weeks ago and she's been acting a little off. She also just had her shots and is getting teeth, so it's hard to tell if a combination of those things or if it's an issue with her shunt. I'm not sure a Christmas in the hospital would be very festive, so I'm praying for a clear check-up!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!
It's Okay to...
at 7:27 PM