- Be shocked that I've written 490 posts on this blog. Well, now it's 491.
- Prefer the Steven Tyler/Jennifer Lopez American Idol to the Paula Abdul/Simon Cowell American Idol.
- Get wrapped up in the teen drama The Vampire Diaries. I started watching it on Netflix, briefly made fun of it, and now I've been sucked (HA! Get it? Sucked? Vampires?) into the story.
- To think that The Walking Dead is simultaneously the most disgusting and best show on TV.
- To be sad I can't watch The Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network and Extreme Couponing on TLC. We got rid of our cable, so now I can't watch anything that isn't online. Mostly it's not a big deal, but those are two shows I miss.
- To sadly be over Glee. I'm not sure what has changed, but I just can't get into it anymore.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!
It's Okay to (The TV Edition)...
at 1:47 PM