|Girl Scouts - turning girls evil one little cookie at a time.|
- Support the Girl Scouts. I think it's every one's right to choose which organizations they want to support. But to come out and call the Girl Scouts a "radical organization" just makes you look like a nut job and a bully picking on 8 year old girls.
- Love eBay. I hadn't bid on anything in forever, but the older kids needed new coats. I could not find any winter coats in my local stores (unless they are hidden under the piles and piles of bikinis IN FEBRUARY) so I went to the Internet. Brenna got a pink Columbia coat and Riley got a blue Nike coat - both big enough to last them through next winter and I only paid $20 a piece! Including shipping costs!
- Desperately want to get rid of some of my kids toys without them knowing. They have so many they don't even know they have. If I ask about them, they will only then remember it as their most favorite toy EVER. Is it wrong to get rid of stuff without them knowing?
- Be ashamed of myself for letting Brenna watch the Bratz Baby movie on Netflix. I thought it would be okay since they are BABIES. But even the babies are dressed like streetwalkers! No one is safe!
- Think it's wonderful there is a show called, "My Cat from Hell". I'm certain every cat in the entire world should be on that show. There are no good cats, only ones that haven't clawed your eyes out...yet.