- Wear jorts when you are pregnant. (You're welcome Bridget!)
- Be tempted to pack a super-healthy lunch (that will go uneaten) when you find out your son will be having lunch with his teacher. "What? My son always eats spinach and arugula salads with pomegranate seeds and wheat grass juice!"
- Wish we'd start seeing some of these thunderstorms the weathermen keep predicting. Nothing too serious, but I love a good thunderstorm.
- Sometimes prefer actual books as opposed to an e-book.
- Not solve all the worlds problems in one day. I really need to remind myself of this sometimes.
- Just now remember that a friend will be texting me at 5:45 to help me start waking up earlier. It's midnight. Crap.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!
It's Okay to...
at 12:03 AM