- Be confused about artificial sweeteners. Is Splenda okay? Or is it going to make me grow a third arm? Is it a good substitute for sugar or will my body still think of it as sugar and hold on to every fat cell it can? Depends on what you read and who you talk to. Confusing!
- Read the expiration date on the 36 pack of K-Cups my mom bought me (expires in June 2012 - so 9 days!) and accept that as a challenge.
- Be ready for summer, but not ready for the summer expenses. My kids need new flip-flops and other summer footwear, our pool has a hole and our sprinkler is broken. I guess it will prepare me for the back-to-school shopping I'll do with two kids in school now.
- Be desperate for the neighborhood garage sales. (See above!)
- Think it's adorable that Riley got his first "love" letter. She thinks he is the "niseis (nicest) friend evr".
Head over to Airing Your Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay!