|"Do you know how fast you were going?" Apparently not fast enough to lose you.|
- be looking forward to the back-to-school sales before school officially ends. I love me some school supplies!
- think it's ridiculous that anyone with a fancy camera and access to a brick wall considers themselves a professional photographer.
- not be impressed with 50 Shades of Gray. I just can't get past how terrible the writing is.
- wonder if it's okay to sign my kids up for two summer reading programs? We frequent two separate libraries...
- be ticked that I got a speeding ticket today. Normally I take it like a champ - I was breaking the law, they caught me. Just doing their job. But I don't think I was speeding this time! Gggrr. (And I was less than a mile from home.)