Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Okay to...

Pretty sure this is how I will look when I finally finish my degree...

  • thinking cleaning is dangerous. I mopped our dining room and kitchen yesterday. It was so slick that I nearly wiped out when I went walking through later. Sticky floors save lives! 
  • leave my daughter in her bed, awake, for nearly an hour. Grace is almost four. We have shown her time and time again how to get out of her bed by herself. She CAN do it. But its much easier to look at mom and say sweetly, "Get down please!". Sorry sweetheart. From now on, if you want out of bed, you gotta do it yourself. (Her door was open and I could see her the entire time. She played with her toys until she finally decided she'd had enough and slid out of her bed.)
  • have learned a lot from my Children's Literature class, but be so thankful it's over! I haven't worked this hard on something in a very long time. Learn from me kids - stay in school! It's harder when you're old!!
  • have never seen someone with a sunburned chin until my fair-skinned, red head came in from 3 hours in the pool this afternoon. Thankfully she didn't burn anywhere else except on her face! But it's so odd to see her chin all red! 
Visit Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay! 

Airing My Dirty Laundry

1 comment:

  1. I let my kids entertain themselves in the morning too. I am not a morning person.

    I've slipped on a mopped floor too!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes