Thursday, July 17, 2014

Songs My Kids Mess Up

Pie hole! Pie hole! It's off to work we go!


We listen to a lot of music in our house. Usually my kids have no idea what the lyrics really are and it can be HILARIOUS to listen to what they are actually singing. Here are a few examples...

"Lately I've been laughing Christmas eve....lately I've been laughing really hard...."  Counting Stars By Brenna
(Real lyrics are "Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep....But, baby I've been, I've been praying hard..."

"Pie hole! Pie hole!" Hi Ho (from Snow White) by Gracie
(Real lyrics are, of course, "Hi ho! Hi ho!")

"I don't care what you're going to do!" Let it Go by Gracie
(Should be "I don't care what they're going to say")

"I got one last prom production. I got one last prom production." Problem by Riley
(Real lyrics "I got one less problem without ya. I got one less problem without ya.")

What song lyrics have your kids (or YOU) misheard?


1 comment:

  1. C: "so call me, Baby" Even after correcting her she says, "NO! I don't like 'maybe'." The girl knows what she wants. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes