Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Okay to...


  • love books about brave, mischievous girls. Ramona will always have a special place in my heart, but I think my new favorite is Clementine
  • be so ready for the kids to go back to school. This fall will be crazy busy. But at least they won't be able to fight with each other all day! 
  • to really hope that this is the year I figure out how to get up earlier than the rest of my family. So many benefits to it...so little desire to leave my warm bed in the morning!
  • be nervous/excited about my meeting with the nutritionist tomorrow. It's my last meeting pre-surgery. They'll submit it to insurance and schedule me soon. I wanted to write so much more about this journey before now, but it's gone so fast! Maybe now that the kids are going back I can sit and write more. 
Check out Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay!

Airing My Dirty Laundry

1 comment:

  1. I am NOT a morning person so I do not like having to wake up early.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes