Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Month To Live

I have several things I want to post today. Not sure if I'll get around to all of it, but I wanted to be sure to post this. Before I met Jeff and moved up north, I had started attending a church in Kokomo. I really loved attending Oakbrook. It felt like no other church I had ever attending - and I have yet to attend one like it. Mark Malin has a true gift for presenting a message that is thought provoking and relevant to everyday life.

I was THRILLED when I stumbled on their website one day and found I could listen to the messages online and even download them to my iPhone through iTunes. The current series is called "One Month To Live". I've only listened to the first service, but it was amazing. See for yourself...

I can't wait to hear the next service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes