Monday, November 17, 2008

Are you there Readers? It's me, the Mighty B...

Hello? Anyone still check this thing?? I LOVE writing this blog and have a gazillion pictures to share, but I've been so busy lately! Busy in a very good way. Here are some highlights of what's been happening - details to come later!

  • - Brenna ate cereal for the first time tonight. She's getting so so big!
  • - I've started the awesome career of becoming a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant! Who knew the little girl who ripped the bows off her shoes would be good at this? But I LOVE it! It's an awesome company and an awesome opportunity. Email me to find out how you can help me reach my goal for this month!!! (No purchase required!)
  • - Riley is the funniest little boy on the planet. Hands down.
  • We put our tree up a little early - Riley loves it. I'm sooo ready for Christmas!

Gotta go get ready for tomorrow...more soon I promise!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the new career move! I can't believe you have your tree up already. I will be doing good if I get it up before Christmas! You are Super MOM! ~Abrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. B- It wouldn't let me post under my google account for some reason, so I had to post as anonymous...weird! ~Abrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't called you back! I actually just remembered! :) I think this baby takes my brain cells! Let me know when and how I can help! Haley

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes