Sunday, December 7, 2008

December Daily 12/7: Good, Good Day


I posted on Saturday from work and somehow managed to delete all my December postings! I can't figure out how to get them back....so here we go again!


Today was a very good day. Sundays are my 'catch up' days, and I got a LOT done. Laundry, took the recycling in, a little Christmas shopping...then made some popcorn and watched "Olive the Other Reindeer" with Jeff and Riley. I love how everything about Christmas is so new to Riley. Tonight he actually got the idea that Santa's reindeer fly, "In the sky - like an airplane" (that's how he put it!)


I've nearly finished all my Christmas shopping and was able to get the kids exactly what I wanted to get them at very good prices! I'll post more on that later...time to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes