Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Bits of PB and Chocolate Goodness

I found this recipe in my Food and Family magazine I get from Kraft Foods every few months. I thought I would make them for my Mary Kay meeting tonight. (It's a big recognition celebration - in which I am going to be recognized! But more about that later!) I couldn't resist posting it.

<-- Actual picture of MY baked goods! Okay, so it's the pic form the website...but mine didn't look too far off from that!

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies
Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 50 min Makes: 20 servings, 1 brownie each

What You Need!

1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
20 maraschino cherries

Make It!

HEAT oven to 350ºF.
PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package. Spoon into 20 paper-lined muffin cups.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla with mixer until blended. Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. into center of batter in each cup, pressing down slightly into batter. Bake 30 min. or until centers are set. Cool.
SERVE topped with COOL WHIP and cherries


1 comment:

  1. sounds great! Mandy and I will have to make them since she loves peanut butter! good luck at your mary kay meeting!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes