Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday and Moppin' it Up

I finally sat down and planned out a menu for the entire MONTH! I plugged it all into my Cozi calendar and now I'm set until June. So here's what is planned for this week...

Monday - meatball subs
Tuesday - Enchiladas
Wednesday - Chicken Stir Fry
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - BLT's
Saturday - Steaks
Sunday - Crockpot Beef Stew

I even planned out weekends! Normally they are just kind of a free-for-all where we end up eating really late or just eating out. Hopefully this will help us avoid eating out so much!

Find more menus at Org Junkie!

Under Grace and Over Coffee is now hosting Mop it Up! Mondays. If you've never read this blog, you certainly should!  The purpose of Mop it Up Mondays is to find a task and get it taken care of. So I decided to dive in this week and take up the challenge. This week I'm going to go through all of the kid's books and toys. This will have to be done on Tuesday and Thursday when Riley is at school and Brenna is napping. I'm hoping the short time period will help me be ruthless and get the clutter O-U-T! She also challenges us to work on a morning routine...which I rebel against but desperately need.

Hop over to Under Grace and Over Coffee to follow along with some other ladies doing the challenge!

What do YOU have planned for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes