- Right now there is a pile of clean laundry in the chair, another on my bed and two baskets of laundry in my bedroom. I can wash and dry, but cannot muster the will to fold and put away.
- On Monday, I mopped my kitchen floor for the first time in at least two months. It looks so nice I may just do it again this month. Maybe.
- Although I shower everyday, my hair gets shampooed maybe twice a week. I'm using the excuse that I've heard it's healthier to not wash curly hair often, but actually my shower time is about five seconds before the baby starts screaming again, so I wash the parts that count and jump out.
- On that same note, I've designated the beginning of the week as "Shave your Legs Sunday" because that's the only day I have time.
- Brenna peed on our couch last week. I washed and dried the cushion cover and it's been sitting in a heap on top of the cushions ever since. Hasn't made it on the actual cushions yet.
- I know mom's are suppose to be all sentimental about their children, but more than once last week I thought, "'You're gonna miss this' my ass - this part of parenting sucks!"
- I've tried to work on my cussing and thought I was getting better until Brenna called me a "Little Shit" the other day.
- I should really go to the grocery store tomorrow, but even the thought of that exhausts me. So after I finish this, I'm going to google a recipe that I can make with what I've got in my fridge - eggs, Miracle Whip and Jell-o.
On a good note, my kids are bathed, have clean clothes to wear tomorrow, and clean dishes to eat breakfast on. I just hope they are in the mood for mommy's Miracle Egg Jell-o Surprise.

I"m right there with you! I think I showered twice this past week & shaving your legs...do moms really do that? Ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteHey, if ya'll have clean clothes to wear that's what matters...who cares if they're folded!!
Hope you have a good week!
LOVE THIS!! Little shit.
ReplyDeleteThats me right now to Bethany!!! Except add a sink full of dishes to that.
ReplyDeleteEw. I do NOT want your recipe for Miracle Egg Jell-o Surprise. That one can be ALL yours.
ReplyDelete