Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Trying To Let Tomorrow Worry About Itself

I am so in love with those gummy smiles!

 Every time I see them, I just want to eat those chunky thighs.
The area around Gracie's shunt is still spongy and is actually looking a bit bigger (You can see the big bump on the side of her head in the above picture). We go back to the neurosurgeon tomorrow to check it. I'm preparing myself for her to have her shunt tapped. I really hope that this does not lead to another shunt revision so soon, but my husband and I are getting ready to spend another weekend in the hospital just in case.

In the morning before Gracie's appointment I will be taking Riley for his kindergarten physical.  Can he possibly be this old??

It will be a busy day full of anxiety and needles. Send a few positive thoughts my way, will ya? Thanks. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes