Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's okay to...


  • have a secret stash of Dove chocolate in the top compartment of the fridge. 
  • to re-evaluate the "schedule" I blogged about a while ago. If you drive by my house at 10 AM, there's a 99% chance we will not be outside. We aren't quite awake yet.
  • wish I had more self-discipline in so many areas. 
  • be frustrated that we are going to be fitted for two more braces for Grace (these will be used to help her keep her elbows straight when we are doing weight-bearing exercises on her arms) and are in the talks for yet another one (she turns her left ankle and I'm concerned the muscles will tighten if it's not corrected). I know the appointments, braces, and therapies are to help her, but sometimes I just feel like ENOUGH ALREADY! 
  • be certain I could live on granny smith apples dipped in peanut butter. YUM. (The above picture is from Whole Foods. I'm going to have to try this little sandwich idea soon!)
Head over to Airing My Dirty Laundry to find out what else is okay! 

3 comments:

  1. I also have a secret stash of chocolate :) Doesn't every woman? If not they should :) That sandwich looks super yummu & I might have to try it out too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a secret stash of chocolate :) Doesn't every woman? If not they should :) That sandwich looks super yummu & I might have to try it out too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I feel like I need to try that apple sandwich. Looks yum.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes