Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Okay to...



  • have a favorite brand of pencil. Ticonderoga only please! 
  • to still prefer writing in cursive. And be a bit sad my kids probably won't learn it.
  • not like music everyone else loves. Like Mumford and Sons, Coldplay and Dave Matthews. (So sorry Bridget!) 
  • be surprised I've made it half way through the Couch to 5K program. I honestly didn't think I'd stick with it and I'm a bit proud! Okay, a LOT proud. :) 
  • have missed writing my "Okay" list since I've slacked the past few weeks! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on Coldplay but the other two? Really?! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which 5K you are planning to run in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer oldies. The music of today makes me cringe most of the time. I do like Coldplay though!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes