- read more than one book at a time.
- love that Brenna is at the age where "Princess" is still a feasible future career.
- want to body check the woman who made a snide comment about Grace screaming while at the library. I don't like it either, but smacking her is not an option. Me slamming you into the bookshelf is a possibility.
- wonder if anyone does have any practical ways to get her to stop screaming in public? She's two and doesn't listen to reason.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!
It's Okay to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yup, Natalie wants to be a princess too.
ReplyDeleteBribery works VERY well! Oh yes, I said it. I am not ashamed to say that I have bribed my kids on numerous outings just to get through the shopping trip. The joy of holding a quarter for the bubble gum machine after checkout. :)
ReplyDelete