I'm always wanting to try new things - and by new things I mean new products, not new things as in skydiving or eating squid. But I'm always afraid it won't work and will waste my money. So I'm taking the risk out of it for you and reviewing a new product that I've tried. You can thank me later.
Revlon's Beyond Natural Foundation in Light to Medium
Normally I do not buy Revlon makeup because it is so expensive. I'm a CoverGirl with a coupon. But this was half off recently at the grocery store and I took the plunge. I am now forever a Beyond Natural girl. The foundation is white them magically turns into your skin tone when you blend it. And it really does look natural! It leaves a nice finish - not too matte and not shiny. Lasts a long time and doesn't seem to really rub off on anything. I just wish it weren't so darn expensive regular price (around $10). I also purchased the eyeshadow in spice and the lipgloss in plum. Thrilled with those as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Buzzes