Like the new background? I stayed up way to late looking up how to change the 'html code' and put in a new background. It's nice, but a little harder to update, so it will be temporary then i'll go back to the old background.
Feeling better about going back to work. I don't like it, but can't change it so there's no sense in wallowing in self pity.
Note to self - Taking benedryl when you are already sleep deprived is a bad idea. I can barely keep my eyes open.
And I'll leave this randomness with a little tip. Have left over coffee in the morning? Pour it into an ice cube tray and freeze. Then make a cup of hot chocolate and dump in several coffee cubes. Instant iced mocha! (I sort of came up with this on my own!)
Baby's crying...
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Buzzes