Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Best Place to be is Together

Yesterday we made a family trip to Mishawaka. I've been wanting to go to Pages In Time (the best scrapbooking store for miles around here!) and we wanted to take Riley to Toys 'r us for the first time. I finished my whirlwind shopping trip at P.I.T. in record time and came out with some really cute papers like:

and

and some other things. I also picked up a Maya Road chipboard album to do my Week in my Life mini-book. I'm looking forward to digging into that this week!

Toys 'R Us was dangerous because they had a Thomas and Friends train table set up with the wooden trains for kids to play with. Riley LOVED it:

The fun part was the screaming, kicking and crying when it was time to go! Yeah, we won't be doing that again anytime soon. But we do know what Santa Clause is bringing this year...

And here is super sweet tiny B being the good pretty girl she is.




1 comment:

  1. I could not help but comment on this b/c Cale is obsessed with trains right now, and I just went TODAY to Big R to look at the train tables there b/c he had fallen in love w/ them there before. It turns out they were out, but I am super pumped to see that Toys R Us has them. I'm wondering about the price range though...I was psyched about the one at Big R b/c it included a ton of trains and such, and it was only $75 for the entire thing. It wasn't as cute as the one you've pictured though. I might have to look into that one for C's birthday next month.....
    Keep up the grand blogging! I check it now and then.

    -Megan
    (I don't have a google account, but Wa does!)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes