Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Daily 12/21/2008: Here Comes Santa Claus

Today we decided to take the kids to see Santa Claus. Riley loves watching the Santa video that we personalized for him (you can find it here) So we thought he would love seeing Santa. We got to the Concord Mall and waited maybe five minutes - they had an excellent set up, were very friendly and patient (although Santa himself did not talk AT ALL - which was a little kooky since I was trying to talk to him...asked him questions even...). Brenna could have cared less what we did and easily went to Santa. Riley on the other hand was terrified and hid behind me the whole time. Maybe next year! Later when we asked him if he still wanted Santa to bring him presents, he kept saying, "No, you do it". I think now the whole idea of this fat old man sneaking into his house at night has totally freaked him out. :-)

I'll post a pic if I can get the scanner to work!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Riley is so dang funny! The girls were really excited but then froze when I sat them on his lap. There were in awe. Don't hold your breath for next year, my nephew is still terrified of Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes