Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Favorite "R"'s Continued...

I haven't finished my favorite "R"'s list - so here's another! My RED JACKET! In Mary Kay, once you have three members on your team you become a Star Team Builder and get to wear the Red Jacket. In mid-February I decided I wanted that Red Jacket! A few days later, I had my third team member and qualified to order my Red Jacket on 2/28. My team is awesome. They are great friends, business partners and they get it. I'm so glad to have them with me to run with! I don't have a picture of all of us together...definitely going to have to work on that!

Here I am with my team member and bff Mandi at our meeting.


Here I am speaking at our meeting. Next to me is our incredible director Julie. Our unit is #1 in the state! And yes, she drives a pink Cadillac - has for YEARS! (And it's sweet!)


So what's next on the career path? Ultimately, I want to be a director and earn my own pink Caddy! But I'll start by earning my first car, a 2010 Pontiac G6 by Halloween! (If not sooner!)


Can you get excited about driving a brand new car at no cost to you?!?!

Because I know I sure can!



1 comment:

  1. lol i'm part of your blog! i love it! I swear I'm gonna get one of those snazzy red jackets!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes