Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bargains of the week

In my attempt to become a Coupon Queen, I'm going to share some of my findings so you can join in on the savings!

Right now I'm focusing on Meijer. Even though they have TERRIBLE customer service, if you go early enough in the week they aren't busy and they still have the sale items in stock. (Go later in the week and you will find bare shelves...but I digress...) Here's what I've found so far...

DiGiorno Pizza on sale for $3.33
$1.25 off Manufacturer's Coupon here.
$1.00 Meijer Coupon here.
Final Price - $1.08! (the coupons are specifically for Thin and Crispy Crust - which is perfect for us!)

Oscar Meyer HotDogs on sale for $1.25
$1.00 off 2 Coupon here.
Final price - $0.75! (Freeze for those Memorial Day Cookouts!)

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes