
During my recent grocery trip, I was able to score some new products for next to nothing with my coupon skills. I was super impressed with them, so I thought I'd post about it!
For breakfast this morning, Riley and I ate Kashi GoLean Blueberry Waffles (I got a box free with a coupon Kashi sent me.) Not only are they super healthy (only 3* points per serving, if you're counting that sort of thing!) but they were GOOD! We use sugar free syrup at our house and I needed just a little bit because the waffles were so sweet and moist. And Riley finished all of his! Miracle!
For lunch we had a DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza - Tuscan Chicken flavor.
Not as cheap ($5.75 regular price, I paid $3.50) and not as healthy (7* points per serving) but it was also GOOD! The crust was yummy, chicken actually tasted like chicken, and spinach flavor was very light. I tricked Riley into eating it and he liked it as well! Bonus!
Not as cheap ($5.75 regular price, I paid $3.50) and not as healthy (7* points per serving) but it was also GOOD! The crust was yummy, chicken actually tasted like chicken, and spinach flavor was very light. I tricked Riley into eating it and he liked it as well! Bonus! I have 3 coupons for $1.50 off the Kashi Waffles....(which would make them about 89 cents a box). Leave a comment by tonight at 10 pm and we'll draw three names!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Buzzes