FOR TODAY...
Outside my window...is a gorgeous day. Clear blue skies and bright sun!
I am thinking...how blessed I am to stay home with my kids and how excited I am about the Mary Kay training I've been in!
I am thankful for...my husband who works hard so that I can stay home.
I am wearing...pink sweats, a gray t-shirt and bare feet!
I am remembering...how cuddly my kids were when they were tiny babies.Outside my window...is a gorgeous day. Clear blue skies and bright sun!
I am thinking...how blessed I am to stay home with my kids and how excited I am about the Mary Kay training I've been in!
I am thankful for...my husband who works hard so that I can stay home.
I am wearing...pink sweats, a gray t-shirt and bare feet!
I am creating...a blanket and birthday card for my nephew Aiden!
I am going...to be running lots of errands today.
I am reading...A Season of Ice, Think and Grow Rich and Come Before Winter.
I am hoping...that Kanye West will humble himself and apologize!
On my mind...booking, practicing, reading...I'm very much in business mode this morning!
Noticing that...Brenna's hair looks especially red today.
Pondering these words..."The words we choose today can either build up or tear down."
From the kitchen...lots of dishes that need done today!
Around the house...a few projects that need finished.
One of my favorite things...listening to Riley and Brenna interact with each other, even though she can't talk yet.
A few plans for the rest of the week...lots of planning, playing and fun!
From my picture journal...
Read more daybooks at The Simple Woman's Daybook.
What a beautiful blog you have, and a lovely daybook post!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine if you'd like to visit
Daybook