Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009: the year of the Snuggie

Hi! How are you? How was your Christmas? We had an awesome Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at Jeff's parents, Christmas Day we spent at home and I hosted our first official Christmas dinner at our house! And the day after Christmas my mom came up to spend time with us. It was a wonderful, exhausting three days of celebrating!

I was truly spoiled this year and got some amazing surprises. Before Christmas, anytime I would ask Riley what he was getting me for Christmas he always had the same answer, "a pink Snuggie". I had never expressed a desire to own a Snuggie so I'm not sure where he got that gift idea, but sure enough he delivered on his promise and I got a pink Snuggie. Jeff got a blue Snuggie from me and Riley got a Lightening McQueen Snuggie. Poor Brenna didn't get her own - they don't make baby Snuggies! As cheesey as they are, they are WARM! I dare you to wear one, lay down with a good book AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP! It's impossible!
I also got a really nice sewing machine


A Keuring Coffee maker!!!! (I love, love, love this thing. So shiny, so pretty, makes a perfect cup of coffee....ahhhhhh heaven in a cup! )And I also got Band Hero! (My guitar is the pretty red one!) Now I can pretend I'm Taylor Swift and 'play' my guitar while singing, "Love Story"!!
Now I'm off to search for snow boots. I made the mistake of not picking any up before Christmas and now everyone is sold out of boys snow boots! Even online! I REALLY don't want to pay $30 for a pair of boots he'll wear for a year, but he needs them for playing outside at school. Wish me luck!!
**bloggers note, I found some pretty sweet deals on ebay for boots and snow pants! The countdown begins!**

1 comment:

  1. It might be too late, but I found Riley's snow boots at ALDI for $11! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes