Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily: 12/1

I heard a few friends of mine are doing the daily blog thing in December. And since I'm never one to be left behind - I want to do it too! I really have nothing blog worthy to write about. Today was a pretty busy day for us - preschool, the library, Target (also known as our second home), and Aldi's, then home for pizza and a movie (Thomas and the Magic Railway. Possibly some of Alec Baldwin's best work pre-30 Rock!)

No pictures from today, but here are some from a little while ago. Brenna climbed into Riley's dump truck so he spent a good hour pushing her around. They both had a ball. That's one load you can drop off at my house any day!
And here are the four reasons why my house never seems to stay clean:
But I wouldn't trade any of them for the world! Off to bed - I'll come up with something that has more substance tomorrow! (maybe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes