Taking Life One Bite at a Time
this picture just put the biggest smile on my face! :) so cute!
oh....this picture makes them look sooo big and soo old...quit growing up you two!Bramaw Nog loves you....
Aww, let me guess, you made the PJs? Very cute. Geez I wish I could sew. Have a machine and everything, just no time or anyone to teach me.
Oh Bridget, you give me too much credit. Wal-Mart made the PJ's lol
Sweet Buzzes
this picture just put the biggest smile on my face! :) so cute!
ReplyDeleteoh....
ReplyDeletethis picture makes them look sooo big and soo old...
quit growing up you two!
Bramaw Nog loves you....
Aww, let me guess, you made the PJs? Very cute. Geez I wish I could sew. Have a machine and everything, just no time or anyone to teach me.
ReplyDeleteOh Bridget, you give me too much credit. Wal-Mart made the PJ's lol
ReplyDelete