![]() |
| Mmmmm....come to momma! |
- Drool over the back-to-school ads like some women drool over Magic Mike.
- Obsessively check amazon.com to see if they have any new Kindle books for free.
- Have no desire to ever do a craft that involves crayons and a hair dryer. {kudos to those of you who have - just seems like a big mess to me.}
- On that same note, really not want 1,000 mason jar projects in my house. They'd go unfinished and it would just be one big redneck haven with all the mason jars laying around.
- Buy generic for everything except toilet paper. I will not skimp when it comes to TP.
Head over to Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay!

I like a decent TP too!
ReplyDeleteSame here with the TP! When it's touching your hiney, it needs to be good stuff! :) And yeah I drool over back to school stuff too even though my 5 month old has NO use for it. :)
ReplyDeleteOoo if you ever see any good Kindle books for free, let me know!
ReplyDelete