Monday, April 15, 2013

Are You Sleeping? (And a menu!)


Sleep is an elusive thing at the Rudd household. Our older two do just fine normally, but the little one...ah, that little stinker. She seemed to think that 3 AM was Dance Party time! WOO HOO! She'd finally go back to sleep around 6, which is just in time for me to get the other kids up and ready for school. This arrangement was NOT working for me. We tried co-sleeping. She LOVED sleeping in the "big bed". I did not enjoy sleeping with a bed hog. And we still had our 3 AM dance parties.

A few weeks ago, my older two were on Spring Break. I had them bunk together and started some hardcore "Cry It Out" bootcamp for my little night owl.

To my surprise, it worked! It was so much easier than I expected. She did cry for about an hour the first two nights, but now requests to go to bed. "Bed...sleepy...nigh-night"

I think we were both ready to get a good night's rest on a regular basis.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday - Fast food. We only eat it about twice a month and tonight was treat night!
Tuesday - Cool Ranch Chicken Tostadas
Wednesday - Taco salads
Thursday - Roasted Ranch potatoes and salad
Friday - Pizza Friday!
Saturday - Leftovers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes