- be a little sad my son doesn't seem to enjoy sports. He has no interest in playing baseball, football, etc. We agreed not to push him into anything he doesn't ask to do, but I still want him to fall under that grubby Little League-er stereotype. He loves to run and wants to do the Turkey Trot 5K with me this year, so maybe I have a little Cross Country runner on my hands!
- be SO ready for the weather to figure out what it's doing. My poor sinuses can't take anymore.
- STREAK! May is Pediatric Stroke Awareness Month. Many of you know that my daughter had a stroke before birth. Every single day in May I'm going to run a mile because my daughter can't. I'm also going to share a pediatric stroke fact on my Facebook account to help raise awareness.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!
It's Okay to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My son was never into sports either but he did like running in track.
ReplyDeleteUgh. I have been making my son just try different sports. He's definitely not a team sports guy. All I can ask its that he tries.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in your running adventures! :)