Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday!

It's Okay to...



  • be thankful Christmas is over. But ready to plan for next year. 
  • to have taken all of the Christmas decorations down. We still have our main tree up, I promised the kids we would wait until New Year's Eve to take it down. But I'm ready to get the house back in order! 

  • be glad the kids are still on Christmas break. But that may be because they are all still asleep. My answer may change later this afternoon. 
  • have some serious goals for 2015. What do you have planned for the next year?
Check out Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay!

1 comment:

  1. We took all our decorations down too.

    I don't mind Christmas break until my daughter keeps telling me she's bored every 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes