- not like Nutella. I'm weird, right? I just don't really care for the stuff!
- have turquoise tinted hands because you forgot to wear gloves when you were finishing up the shirts you tie dyed with the kids.
- to be completely ruined by Amazon. Now when I shop online and it takes longer than two days to even ship I get frustrated. Two days?! It should be on my porch by now!
- to get serious about Girl Scouts. I started planning and doing the meetings for Brenna's Daisy troop a while ago, and have held back. I have a terrible habit of jumping full force into something and overwhelming everyone else with my enthusiasm. But then I saw this in the news...
![]() |
| Source. |
6 & 7 year olds inventing! Being encouraged to be curious! Thinking of how they can make a difference! I love it. It's about to get real in the elementary cafeteria.
Excuse me while I go call Bear Grylls and invite him to be our next guest speaker.
Find out what else is okay at Airing My Dirty Laundry!

Ha, I'm the same way about Amazon. I love the fast shipping!
ReplyDelete