![]() |
| One of my favorite elephants - Gerald, from Mo Willem's Elephant and Piggie books. |
- Start fresh...new name, new design....same ol' Mighty B. :)
- Save your place in a fitness magazine with an article about chicken wings you've torn from a food magazine.
- Think, "I really should find a way to store my books. Maybe I can look it up on Pinterest." And then realize there are these magical things called BOOKSHELVES that have been around since the dawn of time. (It looks like I'm not the only one who shuns regular, old bookshelves! Thanks Buzzfeed!)
- Be cynical when it comes to "fitness" pictures. If you put a dowdy "Before" pic right next to a professional, obviously posed "After" pic, I'm not going to believe whatever miracle drug you're promoting. Show me YOU in the same lighting, same clothes, same pose and let me see real results. Anyone can look like a supermodel with enough primping.
Hop over to Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Buzzes