Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh Cindy Lou - what happened to you?

We were watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas the other night and I thought I saw something about Taylor Momsen. Being the pop culture junkie I am, I immediately thought of the gothic blonde she is now and could not figure out why they would think she was in my beloved Grinch. But alas...

What happened to the sweet Cindy Lou??

5 comments:

  1. she WAS the cutiest little girl ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was cute and sweet and simple and good but now she's a teenager she turns to bad emo cool rockstar worse EVIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks beautiful in both pictures :) But she has turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey why don't you stop judging people. Just because she is "goth" doesn't mean she is ugly in any way. She is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE her! Had no idea she was little Cindy Lou Who until today...

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes