Saturday, January 15, 2011

One of my "resolutions" this year is to treat myself better. This is going to include making more time for one of my favorite hobbies - reading. I'm loosely joining others on the Life As Mom blog and "Booking it in 2011". (loosely meaning the idea is to blog each month on the 11th about the book you've finished. Since I rarely have time to finish my dinner, let alone a book - I can't guarantee an update every month!)

I've loaded up my Kindle in anticipation and am SO excited to dig in! Here's what I plan on reading:

Just Between You And Me by Jenny B. Jones
Home Comforts by Cheryl Mendelson
In a Heartbeat: Sharing the Power of Cheerful Giving by Leigh Anne and Sean Touhy (from the movie The Blindside!)
At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon
Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals by Shane Claiborne
Who is My Shelter? by Neta Jackson
Finding Your Purpose as a Mom by Donna Otto
Dancing with my Father by Sally Clarkson
The Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin
Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider
On the Edge of the Dark Sea, North! Or Be Eaten, and The Monster in the Hollows by Andrew Peterson
Unbroken by Lauren Hillenbrand
Above All, Be Kind by Zoe Weil
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggrichs
Face of Betrayal by Lis Wiehl
Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson

There may be more or less, but this is what I'd like to read this year. What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes