You know how Aflac pays for expenses if you are injured? Like lawn care, housekeeping and such if you can't do that yourself? I think there should totally be mom insurance to provide help with the laundry and dishes when mom's are sick. I'm trying to at least do a little bit so it doesn't overrun our house, but switching laundry from the washer to the dryer and loading the dishwasher is like running a marathon and I need a nap between loads. Of course if someone did come to clean my house, I'd have to clean it first so they didn't think I'm a total slob. Maybe it could just provide someone to entertain my kids so I could just lay in bed, moan about how crappy I feel and watch "Downton Abbey" over and over again. (it's a period drama that was on PBS and I'm obsessed with it. Don't judge.)But the endless amount of cartoons on Netflix seems to be working for now and as long as I throw food at them occasionally they're happy. Kidding of course. I don't throw food AT them. Just in their general vicinity.
Speaking of food, my menu for this week is this: whatever you can pull out of the fridge, pantry, and/or freezer and microwave. Thankfully I have a few things I've made and then frozen, so we wont be surviving on just cereal and frozen pizza.
Normally, I would proof read my posts but today I'm throwing caution to the wind and just hitting "publish". So just consider this an example on why you shouldn't blog while on cough medicine.
Good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, I really hoped for a little more off-the-wall than admitting to a weird obsession with PBS under the influence of cough medicine. You can do better. I believe in you. :-)
ReplyDelete