Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hey! It's Okay Tuesday! (Plus, My Menu!)

It's been a while! But it's still okay to...


  • be hurt by a situation that seems trivial to others. You don't need permission to have feelings, just deal with them wisely.
  • to have never heard a Luke Bryan song. 
  • have so many books you want to read, crafts you want to do, and projects you want to sew that you feel paralyzed and just do nothing. 
  • Love British TV. My new favorite is Call The Midwife. So good! I love Chummy.
  • think people who buy my kids microphones should be tortured by being forced to listen to loud, off-key versions of Taylor Swift songs. Just. Like. ME. 
I'm keeping my menu simple lately. After trying new recipes my family was less than enthusiastic about, I'm sticking to old favorites for a while. 

Monday - we had chili
Tuesday - we're having goulash (which is just leftover chili with elbow macaroni)
Wednesday - Hamburgers and Fries (I'm making myself a black bean burger)
Thursday - Baked Ravioli
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Hot Dogs

Don't forget to stop by Airing My Dirty Laundry to see what else is okay!

2 comments:

  1. Call The Midwife is a great show. I also like Chummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!!! you have never heard a LUKE BRYAN song! ohhhh Bethany!!! you need to start! I LOVE (to look at) HIM!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes