Did you see it? 10 weeks. 69 days or less! (I refuse to think of going past the due date!) I can't believe I'm already at week 30. This pregnancy has gone so fast! Last night I found myself feeling very panicky - there is still so much I need to do/buy!
In reality, we are pretty ready, but I still feel so unprepared! So I'm going to take a few posts, lay out what I've got and what I plan on getting, and ask my fellow mommy's to give it a look and see what you think I'm missing.
- several newborn sleepers and gowns
- two hooded towels
- breast pads
- newborn hats
- 7 cloth diapers
- a pack of disposable diapers (I'm not confident enough to go all cloth, so she will be a hybrid baby. Ooh, potential baby name? Prius Rudd? Nah.)
- newborn onesies and pants
- hopefully a maternity bra or four (I've used the same ones since Riley was born. They weren't the best quality to begin with, so I'm totally treating myself to some nice, new, fancy ones)
So, what do you think I'm missing? Anything you found you couldn't live without? Anything you think is a waste?
here are some essentials tht we use all the time! socks (his little feet just get SO cold!), burp clothes, receiving blankets (my friend made me a ton of flannel ones and they are my FAVORITE!) and my SWING is a blessing too!
ReplyDeletehmmmmm.. I cant think of anything right now maybe that is because Im in the same boat. I havent thought about anything that I need yet. I should probably get on that. The only think I know I need is a new car seat. Check your infant carrier ours is expiried.
ReplyDeletedon't forget the nipple cream! :o)
ReplyDeleteMy kids HATED receiving blankets, so those were a waste for my wigglers. So if you need some, most are boy-ish, but I'd be glad to share!
ReplyDeleteAs long as you have spit rags, bibs and sleepers you should be set to go. And when little girl arrives, you will get more clothes for her anyway because little girl clothes are so darn cute people cannot resist!
You know what you really need??? Meals. I am officially heading up Meals for Mighty B. Hoping your friends can rally and do 1 meal a night for a couple weeks. I'm serious. Just don't have the baby early. Or I Can start it now. Let me know. I'm serious. I'm always serious about food. :)
ReplyDelete