Cartoons monopolize my television. If I want to watch MY shows I either have to a.) struggle to hear over my kid's attempts to distract me or b.) struggle to stay awake because the show is on after 8:30. My DVR has become my best friend. And even though I'm suffering from severe sleep deprivation, my late night feedings with Grace has become one of my favorite times. She's the perfect TV partner - she doesn't talk, doesn't try to change the channel, and is an expert snuggler. Here are a few of our favorite shows to watch:
1.) Hoarders
It's like a revolting car wreck that you want to look away from but you just can't. With dead cats.
2.) Mike & Molly
I really looked forward to this show when I heard about it because it has one of my favorite actresses Melissa McCarthy (Sookie from Gilmore Girls). I was afraid it would be cheesy and lame, but it's actually really funny and charming.
3.) The Middle
Funny and a nice 'real' look at family. And it's set in Indiana!
4.) Modern Family
Hilarious. I tried to pick a favorite character in this show and I just love them all!
What are some of your favorite shows? Do you also watch Hoarders and then clean your house like crazy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




are all glee-d out?
ReplyDeleteI also enjoy Horders, I just cant understand how anyone can let there house get that bad? I say that as I sit here in my OCD house that everything has to be put away at all times.
ReplyDeleteModern family is HILLARIOUS. I also have to watch Glee and Teen Mom.
Horders....never seen it, no cable here. Favorite shows of mine: $#Q$ my dad says, hells kitchen, the middle, modern family, mike and molly, csi - all of them, biggest loser, hawaii 5-0 and a few others....that is though when i can stay awake to watch them...i tend to fall asleep early
ReplyDeleteI was totally shocked at the lesbian kiss on Glee too. NOT NECESSARY!!!! And, I've said the same thing since the beginning about the cheer uniform. Stupid. Once in a while, ok.... every day/every situation.. not normal. I still like the show though. :)
ReplyDelete-Megan