Wednesday, July 1, 2015

IWTB: Weigh-In Wednesday







 I'm posting the pics from last week and this week to show two things:

  1. I do take a picture every Wednesday.
  2. I'm down 1.8 lbs. Yay!
One thing I've learned about myself recently is that I can be an extremely anxious person. (Anyone who has had the pleasure of sitting next to me knows I have that annoying habit of constantly shaking my leg. Part Restless Leg Syndrome, part anxiety!) Lately it has gotten a lot worse and my mind has been a whirlwind of worry and stress. I hate it! I could not figure out what had changed, Why am I suddenly this giant ball of stress? 

I really think it's because before, when I would get anxious or stressed, I would eat. It wasn't a surprise that I used food to self-medicate. I knew that part. I was just surprised at how well it worked! Since I can no longer stuff my face whenever I start to feel anxious, I'm left to just deal with it. And I don't know how to do that. But I'm learning!  

What do you do to de-stress? 




1 comment:

  1. Working out. Especially with barbells I lift then can slam down!!!

    I'm also finding out the coloring is soothing.
    Just not with my 8 year old. "Mommy. What color should I do this?" "whatever you want!" "No, I want you to choose!" "Okay, Pink." No, I want yellow!" (UGH)

    Also - napping. which only happens every other Sunday afternoon. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes