Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Having the baby today! Or next week! ...

The appointment went well today - but not as well as I'd hope. I'm barely dialated. Dr. M said all I need is to get my contractions going regularly, which she laughingly admitted I have little control over. I could basically have the baby at any time. So, I she prescribed that I go home, eat a double chocolate muffin from Martin's, watch "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" and then walk.

Okay, so she only really suggested one of those things. I'll let you guess which one.


So he doesn't feel left out, here's a cute picture of my sweet boy 'helping' mommy with the dishes.


2 comments:

  1. Dang! Hey, on the bright side, check Brittany's blog...you are the winner of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have a taste for country music. We need to deprogram you before the babies catch it. Know that we are praying for a safe delivery and we love you very much. Brenda and Eddie

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes