Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tales of the Wimpy B

I've been having contractions for the past two days. Enough to make me very uncomfortable and cranky, but not enough to head for the hospital. I'm heading for my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning - I will be utterly disappointed if I'm told it's still going to be a while! With Riley, everything went so fast. This sweet girl is taking her time. I'm starting to wonder if this blog should be titled, "Tales of the Wimpy B" instead of "Mighty B". (By the way, in case this blog becomes huge and I become famous, I should give credit to the official Mighty B.

Meet Bessie Higgenbottom, star of the Mighty B on Nickelodeon. I find her to be hilarious.)

With this said, I'm going to try and get some sleep because I'M GOING TO HAVE THIS BABY TOMORROW! Think positive! Go contractions go!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so excited that you have started a blog! Try not to be a slacker like me and post often. I will be praying for you and the little one. Just be patient, she will come in her own time. :) Let us know when you have her...whatever her name may be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Buzzes