Monday, July 7, 2008

Here I go - Here I go - Here I go again

(...a little OK GO reference for my first blog post.) I've attempted to keep several blogs before. But could never figure out what to talk about. Then I found friends who keep blogs to keep people up to date on their kids - why hadn't I thought of that before?

Riley is so hilarious and brilliant, it's a crime for me to not share his talents with everyone. And I'm sure his sister (who is yet to be named. Yep, we're still debating...it's not like she's due in 8 days or anything. We have time.) will be just as fascinating.

That and for the occasions where I DO have something to say, I now have a forum. And really, who doesn't want to know my views on things?

So this is my first post. Dinner needs to be finished. (A modified chicken stir fry, in case you were wondering what's on the Rudd menu).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes