I don't know what kind of Zen mood I was in when I wrote the previous post. But today I took a hard look at my life, re-read that post and LAUGHED! In what world did I think it was possible for a working mother of two (both under the age of 3!) to do just one thing at a time? Seriously. Of course I wish things were less hectic. I wish my house stayed clean. I wish I could go to the bathroom without little fingers reaching under the door. But I also wish for a million dollars, world peace and Jessica Alba's body - we know none of that is going to happen!
My life is crazy, cluttered, hectic and sometimes stressful. But it's also full of lots of fun and lots of love. And I wouldn't trade it for all the enlightenment in the world.
I'm off to meditate. Or crash as soon as my head hits the pillow. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Buzzes