Friday, September 26, 2008

Brenna and Tigger

Ms. Bren went for her two month appointment on Thursday. She's now 23 inches long and 12.5 lbs! She's definitly growing so fast. She had her first round of shots and hasn't done so well with them. They didn't seem to phase Riley when he was that age, but my little girl has been crabby and running a fever. Hopefully she'll feel better soon. I took a picture of her in her swing - it's the only place she would sleep when I brought her home.

And here's a funny picture from about a week ago.

Riley found the Tigger suit Grandma Nog got him a while back. He wanted to wear it to Carla's this morning, but mom said no. (Yes, I'm that mean...he had already worn his pajamas there this week. I didn't want her to start thinking I had no control over my kid...but I'm sure she's already figured out that I'm a pushover when it comes to him!) So anyhoo, here's pictures of my Tigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Buzzes